Saturday, June 21, 2008

"Captain Nepto Prime" August marks the end and the beginning...

Special to DTA Online
By Todd Abbot


Greetings loyal DTA Comics readers! I want to inform you first, that the new "Captain Nepto Prime" series will not be continuing past the August release. I received word today from DFG Co-Publisher Darryl Andrews that the fun luvin', wig wearing Nepto you have all been enjoying in "Prime" will be replaced by the more somber Nepto that was featured in the 1996 era Spy-Comics series. I was to understand from this conversation that the '96 series was going to have some issues completed to complete that run of continuity and that my services on that title were not required. Instead, I have been assigned two new exciting projects which I will use this space to update you. I don't want anyone to feel upset or sad that "Nepto Prime" is over; as with all things in the DFG Universe.....nothing is truly over.

No comments: